The Global Specialty Fertilizers Market research study published by Emergen research is an extensive collection of insightful information about the Specialty Fertilizers industry. The report covers the Specialty Fertilizers Market segmentation along with a detailed outline of the Specialty Fertilizers market size with regards to volume and valuation. The report provides comprehensive coverage of the Specialty Fertilizers market scenario for the current period and forecast timeline of 2021-2028. The Specialty Fertilizers market report contains an in-depth analysis of the historical, current, and projected revenues for every industry vertical, segment, end-use industries, applications, and regions.
The specialty fertilizers market size is expected to reach USD 58.98 Billion in 2028 and register a steady CAGR over the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Steady market revenue growth can be attributed to rising demand for more effective fertilizers to maximize agricultural productivity and crop quality and yield, and to minimize environmental degradation and impact. Rising needs to minimize the use of chemical fertilizers as these cause accumulation of toxic chemicals, damage soil fertility, adversely affect crop productivity and quality, and deplete organic carbon content has been resulting in rising demand for specialty fertilizers. Increasing sustainable farming practices in various countries across the globe is also contributing to steady growth of the specialty fertilizers market.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/719
Ability of controlled release fertilizers to deliver the required amount of nutrients to plants regardless of weather conditions is driving demand for controlled release fertilizers. Lower application costs of controlled release fertilizers compared to water-soluble fertilizers is another factor contributing to its increasing utilization. The incorporation of controlled release fertilizer reduces labor costs, by eliminating the need to manually mix and monitor water-soluble fertilizers, and also reduces need for expensive injection equipment. Usage of controlled release fertilizers also eliminates chances of improper mixing of water-soluble fertilizer in the stock solution, which helps in enhancement of crop quality.
The Global Specialty Fertilizers Market is highly consolidated due to the presence of a large number of companies across this industry. The report discusses the current market standing of these companies, their past performances, demand and supply graph, production and consumption patterns, sales network, distribution channels, and growth opportunities in the market at length. The report scrutinizes the strategic approach of key market players towards expanding their product offerings and fortifying their market foothold.
The global Specialty Fertilizers market has been categorized on the basis of key geographical regions into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and Middle East Africa. It evaluates the presence of the global Specialty Fertilizers market in the major regions with regards to market share, market size, revenue contribution, sales network and distribution channel, and other key elements.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/719
Major players in the market include Nutrien, LTD., Yara International ASA, ICL Group Ltd., K+S AG, Sociedad Química y Minera de Chile (SQM), The Mosaic Company, EuroChem Group AG, CF Industries Holdings, Inc., Nufarm, and OCI Nitrogen.
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- In February 2020, ICL, which is a leading special chemicals and specialty minerals company announced the acquisition of Growers Holdings, Inc., which is an innovator in the field of process and data-driven farming. With this acquisition, ICL will further enhance its digital service offering and accelerate its global development road map.
- Water-soluble fertilizers segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2020. Farmers are increasingly adopting highly water-soluble fertilizers as these enable enhancement of yield and quality parameters of crops and eliminate problems such as nutrient fixation in soil, immobilization of nutrients, and volatilization loss nutrient like nitrogen.
- Fruits and vegetables segment revenue is expected to expand at a rapid CAGR during the forecast period. Specialty fertilizers such as micronutrient fertilizers are increasingly being utilized to enhance quality and quantity of organic fruits and vegetables.
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/specialty-fertilizers-market
Emergen Research has segmented the global specialty fertilizers market on the basis of type, crop type, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Micronutrient Fertilizers
- Slow Release Fertilizers
- Controlled Release Fertilizers
- Customized Fertilizers
- Water-soluble Fertilizers
Crop Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Pulses and Oilseeds
- Grains and Cereals
- Commercial Crops
- Fruits and Vegetables
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Rest of LATAM
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Elucidating the competitive landscape of the Global Specialty Fertilizers Market:
- The global Specialty Fertilizers market report offers viable insights into the competitive spectrum of the Specialty Fertilizers business sphere.
- The report systematically profiles the company information of each market player.
- It identifies the estimated industry share, production facilities, development prospects, and geographies served by each market player.
- The study showcases the extensive product portfolios of the prominent market contenders.
- It offers critical data information about the product application scope and the end-user landscape.
- The study provides salient information about the pricing models of the products offered by these companies. Moreover, it determines the gross profits and losses experienced by them throughout their market tenures.
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy.
Explore More Reports offered by Emergen Research:
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756c
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Read Full Press Release@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-specialty-fertilizers-market