The report aims to provide a complete analysis of the global Orthopedic Biomaterial Market with important details about the key market players from insightful primary and secondary research data. The report also aims to benefit the user by providing constructive data to gain insight into market growth, size, and investment approaches. Additionally, the report provides an extensive analysis of the Orthopedic Biomaterial Market, including key data, such as factors influencing the growth of the market, buyers and vendors, production and consumption, and revenue.
The Global Orthopedic Biomaterial Market revenue growth is primarily attributed to rapidly growing geriatric population worldwide, increasing incidence of musculoskeletal disorders such as osteoarthritis and osteoporosis, and increasing occurrence of falls, road accidents, fractures, sports injuries, traumatic tissue damage. Surge in demand for orthopedic biomaterials in the healthcare industry and growing use of orthopedic biomaterials in repair, reconstruction, and regeneration of damaged tissue are other major factors driving the global orthopedic biomaterial market revenue growth.
Orthopedic biomaterials are organic or synthetic materials used in medical procedures such as orthopedic surgeries to aid in the repair, regeneration, or restoration of the structural integrity of tissue and bones. These materials perform various biological functions in the body by substituting the damaged tissue, bones, ligaments, or tendons. Key application areas of orthopedic biomaterials include spine implants, joint replacement, orthobiologics, bio-resorbable tissue fixation, and viscosupplementation. Hence, increasing volumes of orthopedic surgeries including joint reconstruction, joint arthroplasty, and viscosupplementation, and rapid adoption of next-generation, highly advanced orthopedic biomaterials are expected to further contribute to market revenue growth over the forecast period.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/589
COVID-19 Impact Analysis:
- Social distancing and restrictions severely disrupted businesses and operations
- Lockdowns caused disruptions in transportation and logistics
- Impacted manufacturing activities and mining operations globally
- Took a toll on economy of various countries
- Caused sudden and drastic downturn in economic activity
- Disrupted agriculture, fisheries, dairy, and other sectors
- Caused loss of employment and financial crisis
- Supply impacts were further compounded owing to reduced disposable income
- Emergence of variants continue to cause concerns and impact normal routines
Top players profiled in the report include: Evonik Industries AG, Zimmer Biomet, Matexcel, Globus Medical, Stryker Corporation, DSM Biomedical, Invibio Ltd., CAM Bioceramics BV, DePuy Synthes, and ExaTech Inc.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/589
Emergen Research has segmented the global orthopedic biomaterial market on the basis of material type, application, end-use, and region:
Material Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Ceramics Bioactive Glasses
- Calcium Phosphate
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Orthopedic Implants
- Joint Reconstruction/Replacement
- Bio-resorbable Tissue Fixation
- Visco Supplementation
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Specialty Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
To read more about the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/orthopedic-biomaterial-market
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Rest of LATAM
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Some Key Highlights in the Report
- In March 2020, Evonik Industries AG made an announcement about the development of an innovative osteoconductive PEEK biomaterial, which may be used to enhance bone fusion with an implant.
- Ceramic biomaterials are garnering significant traction in the market, attributed to their biocompatibility and improved corrosion resistance. Ceramic biomaterials find application to promote the regeneration of bones or replace bones. Additionally, nano-bioceramics holds vast potential in tissue regeneration and restoration of physiological functions of the human body.
- Orthopedic biomaterials market revenue in Asia Pacific is expected to register the fastest CAGR during the forecast period attributed to rising incidence of chronic orthopedic conditions and increasing investments in healthcare infrastructure development in developing economies. Additionally, rising disposable income and growing demand for novel orthopedic surgical solutions are fueling market growth in the region.
Request customization on the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/589
Key Offerings of the Report:
- Detailed overview of market dynamics including drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, and growth prospects
- Analysis of the key strategic initiatives and competitive landscape including mergers acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, product launches, and brand promotions, and partnerships, among others
- Comprehensive analysis of the industry outlook and analysis of the industrial chain
- Market forecast based on global, regional, and country-level market analysis
- Competitive landscape benchmarking
- In-depth analysis of the key market players with their product portfolios, financial positions, unique selling points, market share and size, and a comprehensive overview of their business
Thank you for reading this report. For further details or inquiries, please connect with us, and our team will ensure the report is tailored to meet your requirements.
Take a Look at OUR Reports:
automotive intelligent lighting market
next-generation sequencing market
regenerative medicine market
non-invasive prenatal testing market
food cold chain market
follicular lymphoma treatment market
About Emergen Research
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756